Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pregnant: Week 32

Happy Tuesday! Time for the weekly blog update! I'm still only going to the doctor every other week so next Tuesday I will have news from the doctor. For now all I can tell you is that he is laying different and so now my stomach sticks out a lot more and it also feels like he's head down because he's been kicking or punching my ribs and lungs-- NOT FUN! (but so worth it.) I was told that if he gets in the head down position from now on he will probably stay and not go breech WOOHOO! Anyway, here is the weekly Oliver Facts from the pregnancy website.

Baby Facts
Oliver is now approximately measuring 17 inches long and weighing 4 pounds.

Although your baby will still remain active, his days of trying out for Cirque du Soleil are nearly over. Both you and baby are putting on some serious weight at this point. You'll probably gain about a pound a week for the next few weeks, with half of that poundage bulking up baby. He'll likely double his weight in the next eight weeks. Ever wonder what your baby is doing in there these days? He's busy blinking, looking around, grabbing things, making faces, practicing his breathing, peeing and listening to everything around him—pretty much exactly what he'll be doing for the first three months of his life, sans the adoring audience and the flashing camera.

Life Happens
Not much more going on right now other than just trying to get everything ready for Oliver, working and trying to rest as much as possible. Good news, my rings still fit!! KNOCK ON WOOD!! I thought for sure I was about to have to stop wearing them at 28 weeks but now that the weather has cooled off a little bit it has helped, I guess. OH! And I'm getting my first baby shower this weekend! I will have to post the pictures from that next week with the weekly update-- or maybe I will make 2 separate blogs if I get a ton of pictures.. I will just decide after I see how everything goes! Anyway! Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could come to your baby showers. But I will definitely get you something for when I come down next. Miss you. Take Care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete