Thursday, October 21, 2010

Doctor appt news & Oliver's bedding

First and foremost, BIG news at the doctor today.. So on Tuesday at my regular 33 week checkup my doctor measured me with the ruler thingy and said Oliver is a little behind size-wise and had me schedule an appointment for an ultrasound to check his size and the amniotic fluid levels again. So I went in and the doctor was very happy at the end and told me that my fluid levels are back up (YAY!) AND that Oliver is actually measuring  17-18 inches, 6 pounds and 35.5-36 weeks on all of the measurements (except for his head which is measuring 39.2 weeks!!!! OMG) So my thoughts are that they moved my date back but he is actually planning on coming a little bit earlier than December 9th. I'm planning on asking my doctor at the next appointment about possibly inducing me early since he is so big. So we will see about that.. anyway.. On to the bedding!

So I just knew if I waited until next Tuesday to post these pictures of Oliver's bedding I would be in big trouble by a couple of you and I would probably have to make another really long post. Just to warn you- this isn't completely finished but you get the idea of the basics. I'm not sure how much more I want to do for now though. This has completely worn me out so until I get my energy back I'm going to just lay off and kick back and relax. I keep telling myself "Oliver won't sleep anymore just because the room is cuter/prettier" and so far it's working :) So anyway.. 

Ok so here is your reminder of the beginning stage right after we put up his crib..
And the end result from today. Bedding on and letters are hung.
This picture is kind of crappy but you get the idea.. :)
I'm thinking he needs this mobile and maybe a few of the little throw pillows and then I'm done


New lamp, rug and finally got his bedding. Big difference! Alright, that's it for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment