Friday, August 6, 2010

Starting to get busier

Well Jeff has drill this weekend and then has his 2 weeks of training so I'm home alone and it's really boring. It just kicked in that we have so much to do in such a short period of time that it's ridiculous! Before he gets back I have 3 doctor appointments, need to get a storage unit so we can put our new washer and dryer in it and start packing up our house slowly, clean up the house thoroughly and try not to go crazy.

In other news.. At work today I walked past a mirror and flipped out. I all of the sudden have this huge baby bump. I made it up until just recently without showing much at all and now BAM! there is a huge bump! There is no denying that there is a baby in there. According to my baby iPhone app it says that Oliver is now 12-13" and almost 2 lbs. I have a 2D anatomy ultrasound on August 17th for my doctor to double check his length and to make sure he's developing properly so we will know how big he really is. And then I have a 3D ultrasound on August 28th to get the cute pictures so we can see his features and all of the cutesy pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment