Saturday, April 2, 2011

PPD#028

Today I cleaned out the rest of the garage and organized it. I'd show you a picture but you know.. thieves might come take some of it. HA! Anyway.. Jeff had said a little while back that there were pictures of him when he was younger but I'd have to find them. Sure enough I found them today! :) I went through and picked out some cute pictures, scanned them and uploaded them on to facebook.

If you want to see them all individually then go the Facebook album. Can I just say that I knew Jeff was lanky and skinny when he was younger but GOOD LORD!!! I didn't know he was that skinny! I guess he's just like Oliver (or actually, Oliver is just like him) and they have a chubby face/cheeks and skin and bones everywhere else!




My long skinny baby looks more like a toddler because he's so long!! All of that working the garage wore him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment