Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Facebook and Blog Changes

So I've decided that updating my blog everyday is a lot to do and sometimes there just isn't much to post. I know some people really liked it and on the other hand it started to annoy some people so from now on I'm changing. The changes will be..
  • NO daily pictures on Facebook OR the blog
  • NO daily Facebook status updates
  • Blog updates will happen when things I deem important happen.
  • When the blog updates I will post a link to Facebook
  • If you want to know when I post on the blog you have 2 options:
    • Email- put your email address in the box titled "Follow our blog by Email" (yes, I know it seems obvious but I had to point it out)
    •  OR if you have Google, Twitter or Yahoo you can click the "Follow" button and it will take you through a few steps and it will update you when I update.. This is what I do with people I like to follow. 
  • To post comments you will now have the following options:
    • Blog- click where it says "0 comments" (or however many comments there are) and then post your comment. I currently have the setting so anyone can comment. 
    • Facebook- comment under the link to the blog page update. 
I know this will upset some people because they want me to post pictures daily but I'm tired of doing things for other people. I'm doing this for me and my family now instead. It's just not worth it to me to exhaust myself posting on days when I don't have time. I'm sure I will still update the blog regularly BUT don't expect it daily. Thank you for understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment