Saturday, April 2, 2011

PPD#025

Yesterday we cleaned out our closets.. Between me and my mom we had 5 bags to take to Goodwill and then a TON of homecoming and prom dress that I've got to find something to do with! I also cleaned out and organized my drawers too. It makes a HUGE difference!! So much easier to find things.

Kennedy Coffee has the best oatmeal. I ran out of the house without breakfast and so I got some like I used to when I went to NWACC--delicious!!


Oliver got his 4 month shots today. He did so good. Slept in the waiting room for the whole 45 minutes (my doctor had someone in labor!!) and then woke up, got weighed and measured, & went to get shots. He was mad because I sat him down mid-bottle but he just whined. Got his shots and was perfectly fine! :)


Changed into pjs and napping at work. :) yes- they are baseball pjs!

No comments:

Post a Comment