Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pregnant: Week 27

Doctor Appt Info
There is no doctors appointment this week. We go for our final 3D ultrasound this Saturday and hopefully he cooperates- fingers crossed! I will get those pictures up ASAP!

Baby Facts
Oliver is now approximately measuring 15 inches long and weighing 2 pounds.

Baby's lungs and immune system are maturing this week as baby prepares for his grand entrance. If he were born today he would have an 85% chance of surviving as his lungs are capable of breathing air (with medical assistance, of course).

Life Happens
The next 2 weeks are going to be a little crazy but I will try to keep up to date. Jeff and I are going to be packing and moving. I'm moving in with my mom while Jeff is deployed and we have to be out by Sunday the 26th. And then to top things off Jeff leaves the first weekend of October for drill and then he will be gone for the year on his deployment. And then the craziness begins with the baby preparations and baby showers and I double up on doctor appointments! Busy, busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment