Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

So for Valentines Day Jeff and I got each other iPhone4s. boring, I know BUT the actual iPhone is exciting. My poor little iPhone3 just doesn't cut it anymore. There isn't anything wrong with it.. in fact it's actually in really good condition. Anyway, so since Jeff won't get his phone in Egypt until after Valentines day I decided to put together a little gift for him anyway. It included...


inside the care package for valentines day

candy.. in baggies in case of melting

small bedazzle to label it as the v-day box.


Jeff sent me some pretty flowers on top of the iPhone. Turns out the ones he sent me are not as nice as the ones he ordered and he also ordered a teddy bear and chocolates that were not delivered. SOOOO tomorrow I'm going to give them a piece of my mind.




















No comments:

Post a Comment